Terres & Vignes Champagne
An engineer by training, Thierry Blaise is the founder of Terres & Vignes. After working for 27 years as a freelancer in the world of agriculture, viticulture and horticulture, Thierry is now a recognised expert in the field.
Thierry has a wealth of professional experience: he started out distributing organic viticulture products, then worked as an independent consulting engineer for vineyards before becoming an agricultural and land surveyor.
Thierry’s frequent dealings with farmers and winegrowers have given him a first-rate understanding of the Champagne-Ardenne region and its main operators.
Although keen to stay independent, Thierry has established and maintains very good relations with professionals from the various sectors he has worked in. He is now well established in the terroir where he has developed a strong network of contacts.
Selling agricultural property is sometimes a long and often a complicated process, and the following stages must be managed properly:
- Setting the framework for the transaction
- Designing presentation documents to showcase the scope of the sale, based on a specific, objective analysis of the sale property
- Estimating the commercial value and market value of the property
- Carrying out a detailed study on the transferability of the property
- Developing a marketing strategy that suits the type of property and take account of any disposal difficulties (this item is particular to businesses and properties of an agricultural nature; it sometimes requires a tailor-made legal and tax review that calls for specialist advice)
- Promoting the sale property
- Finding and screening genuine buyers
- Offering guidance and advice to the relevant parties until the final sale
These steps always call for perfect local knowledge and an understanding of the terroir in its broadest sense.
Our competitive advantage:
- Our listening skills and our passion for our work
- Our specialist skills combined with the multi-disciplinary experience we have gained
- Our long-standing partnerships with professional experts in various fields that complement our own. These relationships mean we can provide effective and personalised solutions to all your needs.
- Confidentiality – the bedrock for all your operations.
OUR VINEYARD FOR SALE
Region : Champagne