Rare: Domain of 19Ha 72Ar including 16ha of vines on a […]
You are looking for a wine estate in the heart of the Bergerac vineyards? Discover the most beautiful wine properties for sale in Bergerac with Vinea Transaction.
Rare: Domain of 11ha of vines on a beautiful terroir in […]
In a dominant position, this property has a pleasant view […]
Estate of 32 ha including 25 ha of vineyard well kept […]
In the south-west of France, the vineyard of Bergerac spreads over the department of Dordogne, in the surroundings of Bergerac, on each side of the Dordogne river. Bergerac’s vineyard covers about 12,000 hectares with several appellations such as Côtes-de-Bergerac, Côtes de Montravel, Monbazillac, Sausignac, … for the AOC and IGP Périgord. A whole world of wines to discover or rediscover! Red, dry white, rosé, liquoreux or soft, which one of these wines do you prefer? You want to buy a vineyard, a wine castle along the Dordogne river, a secondary house in the heart of the vineyards, a chartreuse or a wine estate? Vinea Transaction offers a large selection of wine properties for sale on the wine route from Bergerac to Bordeaux through the Dordogne and Perigord areas. Discover our selection of vineyards for sale in Bergerac and find your wine property according to your price range. The wine properties for sale in Bergerac are present quite interesting prices. You are looking for a hobby vineyard or a viable property at the gates of Bergerac, just vineyards, a large castle and a nice terroir to produce an excellent wine or some organic vines in Montravel or Bergerac, Vinea Transaction offers you the opportunity to find the wine estate that will meet your requirements.
Invest in a vineyard located in Bergerac
Vinea Transaction will make the search of you wine property in Bergerac easy. The agencies of the Vinea Transaction network are located in the heart of France wine regions. This proximity gives our consultants a perfect knowledge of the appellations, terroirs and winemakers, Let us define your requirements and find out the best property for you.
- Purchase motivation and project (settling, expansion, main or secondary property, number of rooms, bedrooms, wine touristic project…)
- Location : department, city, access, proximity… (Dordogne, Bergerac, Lot Valley…)
- Vineyard features : appellations (Vin de Pays, AOP, Cru…), size of the vineyard, terroir, grape varieties, size of land, woods…:
- Winery features : (wine cellar, barrel cellar in good condition or to be renovated)
- Bastide features : surface, type (chartreuse, château, bastide, contemporary house…) in good condition or to be renovated…
- Buildings to develop a wine tourism activity
- Marketing (reputation, existing business…)
- Budget : cash investment, loan, purchase price of your wine property
For each wine region, we offer a unique selection of properties and wineries for sale, please entrust us with your project in Bergerac.